Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pink salmon Puyallup river 2013

I have a friend who is wanting to give salmon fishing a shot during this upcoming pink run.
The usual questions arise, starting with "what do I need?"

So here's a list of everything needed that I know of for fishing the Pink Salmon in the Puyallup. Someone should be able to purchase these products, and be set for a productive season from the middle of August till as long as the pinks are running thru.

Please let me know if you see something missing on this list. I want to make it easy for the beginners. It looks like someone should be totally outfitted form "nothing" to "loaded" for around $175 on the cheap side, to $275 for everything "deluxe".

Hope this helps!

7 comments:

  1. thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fishing in dubai This journey will offer you to have a look at Dubai's growth as an important part of Middle East.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the puyallap river closed for salmon fishing? I would like to fish there, but it says the puyallap river is closed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The river is closed until August 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guy will not take me out fishing on the Puyallup, till someone posts that they are catching anything. So how's the fishing? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vest does not seem to be available any longer. Any suggestions on a different one?

    ReplyDelete